DPCM 113 Morane Saulnier A-I
The Morane Salunier A-I entered service in January 1918, equipping Escadrille 156.
After a short 4 month active service, it was withdrawn from combat duty and regulated to training roles. The official reason for withdrawl was the unreliability of
the Monosoupape engine.
Our kit ( DPCM 113) captures this lesser known French fighter in miniature. Designed for Rubber Powered flight for either indoors or out.
* 18" wingspan
* Box and Former Fuselage Construction
* 2- 11 x 17 CAD Drawn Plan Sheets
* Parts ID Sheet
* 113 Laser Cut Parts
* Hand selected and Cut Strip Stock
* Laser Cut Engine Parts
* Laser Cut WW-1 Style wheels
* Vac Formed Cowling
* Inkjet Generated Marking sheet
( Builder provides powerplant and covering material )
Price: $ 20.00
Prototype Built by Dave Cowell