Produced in August 1917 as a result of the high impact of the Sopwith triplanes,
the Fokker Dr.1 was the most agile fighting machine of WW-1. Designed for dogfighting, the Dr.1 was unequaled in its ability to out-turn anything put into the
air. Flown by such great German Aces as Baron von Richthofen and Werner Voss.
Only 320 machines were produced.
Our kit (DPCM 106) is an authentic scale flying replica of this historic aircraft
made famous by the Richthofen Flying Circus of 1917-1918.
* 16" wingspan
* Box and Former Fuselage Construction
* 2 - 11 x 17 CAD Drawn Plans Plan Sheets
* 102 Laser Cut parts
* Laser Etched Strip Stock
* Leading edge Strip Stock
* Laser Parts ID Sheet
* Balsa built up Cowl Parts
* Laser Cut WW-1 Style wheels
* Wire for Landing gear reinforcement and axle
( Builder provides powerplant and covering material )
Price: $ 18.00
Model built by Paul Seeley