Designed in 1916, the two-seater Nieuport was used by several of the Allied Nations.
Both as a reconnaissance fighter and as trainers. In common with other types of Great
War Aircraft, the reputation of the Nieuport two-seater suffered because of its retention
in service long after its obsolescence.
Our Nieuport 12 Model Presented here was designed by John and Mark Houck, who gave us kind permission to manufacture it in kit form. The updated plans were re-
drawn in CAD format and provided by Keith Sterner.
* 22.375" wingspan
* Box and former Fuselage Construction
* 36 x 15 Detailed Cad Drawn Plans on a CD ( to be printed by the builder )
* 132 Laser Cut Balsa Parts
* Strip Stock
* Laser Cut balsa wheels
* Laser Cut Engine Parts and Wheel Covers
* Laser Cut Cockpit Cover
* Printable Ink Jet Marking sheets ( furnished on the CD )
( Builder provides powerplant & Covering material )
Price: $ 30.00
John and Mark Houck with the Prototype