AW 11603  FOKKER D-VI
The Fokker D-VI was designed just after the Dr.1 Triplane and it employed  the same type of fuselage, tail assembly and power plant. The wing design paved the way for the later Fokker D-VII.   Test flown in October 1917 and put into limited production,  the D-VI used a full cantilever wing cell from which all bracing wires were almost eliminated.

Although the design was a radical departure, the Fokker D-VI biplanes were produced in small numbers and was virtually ignored, yet it might have made the Jasta's supreme on the western front in late 1917. The performance of the D-VI was actually in many respects, superior to the 1918 D-VII.
KIT FEATURES:

18.750" Wingspan
*  2 - 15" x 36" Detailed CAD drawn Plans ( furnished on CD to be printed by the builder )
*  130 Laser cut Parts
*  Hand Cut Strip Stock
*  Laser cut Prop Blades
*  Laser cut Spandau Machine guns and engine cylinders
*  Laser cut cockpit cover
*  Parts ID sheet
*  Scale Balsa wheels
Printable Ink Jet Marking sheet  ( furnished on the CD )
*  Vacformed cowling
*  CD Rom - Contains Plans, Prototype construction photos, 3 view & history


PRICE:  $ 30.00
Company Model built by Tom Welch, Longview, Tx
Lozenge tissue provided by  Franks' Hobbies ( Bill Carney )
( Builder provides power supply and Covering Material )